About MICCI –Membership
- As a MICCI member, you will get access to a world of opportunities.
- Channelizing your inputs in economic and industrial policy through close linkage with the government.
- Opportunity to interact with Central and State Government Administration for policy intervention.
- Business Networking
- Financial & Tax Management & Assistance
- Industry Linkages
- Quality Management Services (QMS) certification Guidance
- Guidance in setting up of the new company.
- Business Trade Fair, Exhibitions, B2B & B2C meetings.
- Conferences & Seminars
- Awards & Recognitions
- Updates by Email Notification.
- Access to member company proﬁles.
- Access to MICCI events and publications.
Formal application to accompany annual report / audited accounts, company profile, entrance fee, proof of the latest investment figure (either a registration certificate or a certification by the auditors/authority (for a small/medium scale company), certificate of incorporation (for a newly established company).
Formal application to accompany an approved copy for opening a liaison office in India & copy of the annual report of the parent company.
Affiliation / Institutional Member
Formal application to accompany Memorandum & Rules of association/institution, list of Governing Council, last annual report & audited accounts, note on annual membership subscription, if any, of association/institution, list of members, payment, etc
Membership Price :
- Startup Member (Rs.1,000) – One-Year Membership
- Existing Entrepreneur (Rs. 2,000) – One-Year Membership
- Silver Member (Rs.5,000) – Five Years Membership
- Gold Member (Rs.10,000) – Twelve Years Membership
- Diamond Member (20,000) – Twenty Five Years Membership
Membership Disqualification :
- Any member after admission as a member is indulged in any criminal & ﬁnancial miss appropriation charges, found is liable to be expelled from the membership.
- Any member who’s conduct is found to be against the interest and rules and regulations of MICCI is liable to be expelled from the membership.